Saturday, August 12, 2006

prom: a forward


today was prom. prom was today.
as of now, i'm pretty beat up and i'm not really in the mood to describe word-for-word how things went. maybe later when i collect my random thoughts and piece them together. but this i'll say... everything went smoothly, any glitches were swiftly covered (even i didn't know if there were any) and omgosh! the ppl jz looked oh-so-wonderful. really. so, cheers folks for making our last major function as F5's a huge success.


of cos, that's not me... but i had to put a prom-ish pic, so, this was the closest i could get.

3 comments:

stephanie j. said...

I really wanna see pics of u guys. (Girls I mean..) Especially Pris.. Haha. I heard she wore heels and all.

Kwan-Ann said...

its me...really looking fwd to seeing ur pics...post it plz...if not bring it to yas??? please~~~

yea...dunno why but i alwiz have error loading ur page....can onli read the first post and part of the second post....how ar???

LogicYuan said...

HELLO! I like ur blog!