Monday, May 23, 2011

monday in pictures





how has your day been?

mine was busy as usual.
really wish i had a whole day where i can be completely idle.
but then again,
i don't think i could handle that.
haha


today i almost finished writing my essay.
:)







had some brain food




smiled a little





watched zombieland


i actually quite like mondays


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a new Canterbury sweater! And I like your mind map. And yes you're always talking about work, which reminds me that I should also be doing work, but I'm not. Can you guess who I am? :P

denise said...

LOL.... who IS this? hmmm
and no it's the old canterbury sweater. but for you to know that you'd have to be someone i know in chch. riiiight?

Anonymous said...

Yes...sort of? :P I know very intimate details about your room...like the fact that you have chocolate flavoured lip balm. And two teddies, i think. one from bernma and one from dtay.