Thursday, May 24, 2007

cherish


the funny thing is, when you have something you kinda disregard it; take it for granted. but when you lose it , or it goes away... you find that you actually miss having it with you. kinda like the dog you always kick but miss when it leaves you (though i'm strongly against cruelty towards animals, this is just an example).

maybe sometimes, it is a good thing for me to lose something i take for granted. maybe then, i would learn to treasure it more when i get it back. sometimes, i can be very selfish and thoughtless, wanting everything and giving nothing back... so, losing it could make me a better person. i hope. because the joy of recovering it back will be doubly sweet.

people are like that, or at least i am like that. when i have something, i'd rather not have it. but when i manage to lose it or someone else wants what i have, i want it back desperately.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree with you. And at many times I do admit that I actually take u forgranted..since u are still not moving ur ass frm penang...lol...but I will make it a point not to take u for granted...

*heart u loads*

denise said...

heart u too!