Hold my hand
i'm sure most of my friends know i'm proud to come from penang and of it's hokkien heritage. hehe. although i've never been really fluent in hokkien, it's moments like this when i'm proud to be half hokkien (i'm half cantonese as well but that's an even bigger fail cos i can't speak it).
one of the most beautiful hokkien christian songs which never fails to stir my heart whenever i listen to it.
so have a go at it and i hope you are blessed by the song like how i was :)
and for banana-ish people like me...
English Lyrics of Hold My Hand:
Hold my hand, Oh my Lord
Please do not leave me
I still have to travel down this road
I need your companionship
Hold my hand, Oh my Lord
Please do not leave me
Sometimes I would be afraid, and Sometimes I do not know which path to take
Sometimes it is as though I cannot hear your voice
Hold my hand, please be my companion
Make my steps firm and steady
I come to your door, and hear your voice
Telling me: "Come to me, my child"



No comments:
Post a Comment